record not found
A Service Recognition Project by
Do you know someone who volunteers regularly, aids their community, church or school or goes beyond "required" service hours? Does this describe you? We are looking for people whose lives demonstrate a commitment to service. We believe ordinary people are doing extraordinary things every day and we want to celebrate their dedication.
Nations Outfitters will highlight Caught in the Act award recipients by telling their story on our website, announcing their selection on Facebook, sending them a free Nations T-shirt and entering their name in a drawing for a $100 gift card from Nations. They may also choose to include this recognition in applications for school or work.
Applying for the award is simple. Tell us your story and please include the following information:
- Who is being nominated and contact information (name, address, email and phone numbers please)
- If the nominee is under the age of 18, the full name of his or her parent or legal guardian
- The nominee will write a few paragraphs about their service and experiences. (For example, let us know what prompted you to serve, how you are helping and how long you have been volunteering, and how has this impacted your life and the lives of others?)
- Two References for the Nominee and contact information (email address and phone number)
- Submit two or more pictures when sending in your entry: A head and shoulders shot of the nominee and one or more pictures of the nominee serving.
- Click here to see a sample submission.
Send your submission via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or
Mail: Nations Outfitters, CAUGHT IN THE ACT Project
P.O. Box 383007
Birmingham, AL 35238
Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us! If you have any questions about the CAUGHT IN THE ACT award or about your submission, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Click here to view our archive